Finally, the wait is over. We have finally made it to the India Book of Records and our pic will be available in the record book of 2019. Here is a summary of the record made:
- Name of Record: FASTEST CAR JOURNEY OF 4 CORNERS OF INDIA
- Total Distance traveled: 12,580
- Total Time taken to complete the trip: 271 hours (nearest to hour)
- Main Drivers: Rohin Singla & Sukhwinder Dhillon
- Co-passengers cum supporters: Neelesh Sharma & Harsimran Singh
- The route followed was: Khardung La to Tezu, Tezu to Kanyakumari, Kanyakumari to Koteshwar, Koteshwar to Khardung La.
Here is a video summary of the trip:
Congrats to Trip By Roads team and all the contributors that helped in achieving this goal.